Many bug fixes and improvement in todays update:
- Dynamic ports now support custom labels
- Fixed a problem when port on a group of components got broken when you remove export port from inside.
- Fixed a problem when Log widget settings tab crushed the browser tab.
- Fixed the scroll in the Console panel to not jump
- Fixed Log widget performance on large number of incoming events
- Backspace key is now works the same as Delete key.
- Improved Code Editor widget to send the output as soon as the widget is initialized.
- Components with errors are now visible and display the related error description.
- Fixed a problem when switching between apps breaks editor in Development mode.
- Fixed Kelp Stream Connection component when it was not sending the CONNECT frame correctly.
- Performance improvements of schema rendering in dev mode.. Now Kelp can support tens of thousands of nodes and groups.
- Refactored context actions menu for nodes and wires.
- Added Cut action on schema editor (use cmd/ctrl+xorCut incontext menu to cut the selected components).
- Cleanup of component's Settingsdialog layout.
- Fixed a problem panning left in edit mode causing browser to trigger back button action (Mac)
- Removed wires red blinking animation on error, it slows down the editor ;-(
- Improved the performance of the Log widget.